Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tongue'n'Cheek Six

Me and Billy Mays hung out one time before he died.

We went out to visit some friends and family downtown and right as the night was ending he suggested to me that we go, "Check out some of those fucking WHORES?!?!!?"

I told him sure.

Billy had a crazed look in his eye, one that couldn't be satiated.

Seeing this, I knew immediately what I had to do...

Later that night, I walked Billy around the Red Light District and picked up a couple of "Fucking WHORES?!?!!!" for him and immediately began to party right there in middle of the street.

Billy Mays doesn't fuck around when he parties.

So, as we were celebrating the night, Billy bit off one of the Prostitutes' tongues. Then, danced the consequential celebratory dance afterward. But not too long after, Billy freaked out realizing just what we had done.

"OH JESUS, MIKE!"

And Billy and I knew... We didn't have enough Mighty Mend-It in the world to fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment