Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tongue'N'Cheek 2

I'd like to hang out with Larry, The Cable Guy.

We'd smoke pot all day and work on getting my friends free AT&T U-Verse.

He and I would watch Shaun of the Dead and discuss zombie killing strategies.

Larry would tell me, "Well, shiiit, Mike, I recon that we ought-ta get goin' to te dinner!"

After to going to Golden Corral for dinner I'd take him back to my house for a night cap.

We'd watch and make fun of Komodo Vs. Cobra and fall asleep in each others' arms....

Then next day I'd be like, What are you getting done today?

"W- well, y-- Ye know."

I'd be like, No, what?

"Er"

G- get her? Are you in the process of raping someone, Lar?

"N- nah man, what in de hell -i- yer problem? It's mah got-dang catch phrase 'git-R-done'--
Ye know, 'RRRR'?"

RRRR?!

So I'd jump on his leg, rip it off, use the bone to gouge out one of his eyeballs, wrangle a disheveled parrot onto his shoulder, and send him to Somalia like the dirty goddamn pirate he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment